Film & Fashion Futures - Supporting Links
- PHXFW Oct 5 -7, 2017 - Buy Tickets Now
- Submit Your Film Now - Worldwide Women's Film Festival
- Chronic Behavior LLC - Website
- LinkedIn - Film & Fashion Futures
- Facebook - Film & Fashion Futures
- AZ International Women's Day
- Arizona Apparel Foundation - AAF
- Phoenix Fashion Week - Website
- The Hall - AZ Music & Entertainment Hall of Fame
- Prankster's Too (Gar and Brill) - Sports Bar
- The Creative Toy Box - Facebook
- Dreaming Elegance - Use EVAFASHION for discount
- Dark Dignity Film - Website
- Jessica Frost Movie - Facebook
- Eva Louis - Acting Website
- Sign Up for Acting Classes - The Artist's Box
- Happiness Movement!!
Saturday, January 17, 2015
The Pensacola Graffiti Bridge Project
It is amazing to across an artistic project that moves you and stirs unknown feelings deep within. That's what happened to Pensacola photographer Rachael Pongetti when she took an interest in the local iconic spot The Graffiti Bridge. Seeing the heart and soul poured into the daily painstaking rituals of graffiti bridge lead Pongetti to create The Pensacola Graffiti Bridge Project. Every day for one year, this local photographer captured the very essence of what the bridge stands for. Local artists come from all over to place their feelings within the bridge. For decades, the community has shown love for lost souls and lost loved ones by expressing their pain and suffering with a paintbrush. Pongetti's dream is to take the images she has collected for one year and create a high quality art book featuring the community of graffiti artists continuously changing the moniker of the Graffiti Bridge one brush stroke at a time.
With that said The Pensacola Graffiti Bridge Project needs YOUR help. A Kickstarter campaign has been launched and will end in 24 HOURS. At this moment, Rachael is less than $4000 away from her goal of $25,000. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS! From $1 to whatever will help Rachael reach her goal and complete her project Layers of Paint art book.
Here's the link to donate https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/graffitibridge
Please take a moment to watch the time-lapsed video showing how this Pensacola community comes together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ESA4jLy80
Chronic Behavior and Film and Fashion Futures located in Arizona supports art in whatever medium it comes in. We were made aware of this project through our photographer, Kate Doster. Kate has known Rachael Pongetti since high school and advised us of this amazing project. While, I may rely on writing to heal and process thoughts, I am aware that people use many different mediums to heal, to grow, to express. That is the legacy of the Grafitti Bridge Project and Layers of Paint. Lives are changed, hearts evolve and expand. Here at Chronic Behavior and Film and Fashion Futures, we are more than happy to share our support for this project!