Film & Fashion Futures - Supporting Links
- Chronic Behavior LLC - Website
- LinkedIn - Film & Fashion Futures
- Facebook - Film & Fashion Futures
- AZ International Women's Day
- Arizona Apparel Foundation - AAF
- Phoenix Fashion Week - Website
- The Creative Toy Box Website
- Dreaming Elegance - Use EVAFASHION for discount
- Dark Dignity Film - Website
- Jessica Frost Movie - Facebook
- Eva Louis - Acting Website
- Sign Up for Acting Classes - The Artist's Box
- Happiness Movement!!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Shero's Book Release Party
RSVP at Facebook Event Page Link to attend and join the June 24th "Shero's" Book Release event at 1130 The Restaurant for brunch and books!!!!
These authors are the first of many that will come to share their "Shero's" life, trials, and tribulations of their journey. This is the launch not only of a series but of a movement that will be celebrating the lives and the courage these women.
Brenda Combs and her company, BRC Publishing has created an amazing platform that will showcase these newest authors. This is just the beginning and they will be sharing more announcements soon about additional events and activities that will be all about celebrating "Shero's".
A red carpet, book signing event and brunch will be hosted on by the authors so you can meet, greet, and purchase your signed copy of the book. There is no cost to attend the event and a special menu for drinks and food will be offered.
The event will go from Noon until 3pm. Don't miss your chance on getting your signed copies.
Each of the authors will have their books available on their personal websites as well as the book is also available on Amazon.com
Come out and support our own, Eva Louis and Toy Taylor, of Chronic Behavior LLC and Film & Fashion Futures who are two of the five co-authors featured in the new book "Shero's!: Stories from Real Life Shero's (Volume 1)".