Film & Fashion Futures - Supporting Links
- PHXFW Oct 5 -7, 2017 - Buy Tickets Now
- Submit Your Film Now - Worldwide Women's Film Festival
- Chronic Behavior LLC - Website
- LinkedIn - Film & Fashion Futures
- Facebook - Film & Fashion Futures
- AZ International Women's Day
- Arizona Apparel Foundation - AAF
- Phoenix Fashion Week - Website
- The Hall - AZ Music & Entertainment Hall of Fame
- Prankster's Too (Gar and Brill) - Sports Bar
- The Creative Toy Box - Facebook
- Dreaming Elegance - Use EVAFASHION for discount
- Dark Dignity Film - Website
- Jessica Frost Movie - Facebook
- Eva Louis - Acting Website
- Sign Up for Acting Classes - The Artist's Box
- Happiness Movement!!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Hot, Bold, and Beautiful…Style in Action
If you want to talk about transformations, this years Phoenix Fashion Week is going to be on top with all the incredible designers being brought into the mix. Here's the recap of the event on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
Last week, not only was the heat on in Miami with the NBA Finals, but it ruled the space at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix on June 21, 2012 with the fashionistas out in style and the paparazzi photographers out to cover the next big announcement from Phoenix Fashion Week – Emerging Designers 2012!! The excitement and the energy were strong as the anticipation built up in the pre-event gathering where heavy networking, pictures, and people watching took place. There were designers, jewelers, and other fashionable attendees everywhere you looked.
In their normal guided pace, Phoenix Fashion Week kept the crowd on its toes waiting until everything was just right and the moment the doors opened there was the frenzy to get to the right position to have the best views. The Founder’s Room was the site where all would take place on this lovely night. As always, there is plenty of media, fans, support, family and friends in the audience and it was standing room only once everyone was allowed into the room. The organizers for the event began the night with the introductions and Brian Hill, Executive Director for Phoenix Fashion Week, took his place at the helm and started the show.
You can see the designers and read more about them at their links on Phoenix Fashion Week’s page Emerging Designers 2012. The night was not over with those introductions as SJ Couture talked about what the next steps and the journey was like based on their past experience. Additional announcements were made and several successes were shared from the podium. The last great information shared was that Miss Arizona USA (2011) Brittany Brannon, was there representing for her first major event of Phoenix Fashion Week as the new Fashion Host of PHXFW TV. She was amazing and did a fabulous job as contributing host along with Brian Hill and the rest of the team. Looking forward to a fantastic season with Phoenix Fashion Week!!!