From the district to burlap to couture, the runway last Friday included it all. Degree 270 at Talking Stick Resort, home of Phoenix Fashion Week 2012, hosted an energetic and most stylish event full of the hustle and bustle of fashionistas, photographers, designers, artists, models, sponsors and all the fans of fashion. The vibe is incredible at these events as everyone is vying for the best position in the house to experience the visual display of textures, lights, accessories, splashed colors and the most perfectly designed beings to represent the best of the best.
|Italia Rocks Couture|
|ENVY by Khanh|
- Bri Seeley – displayed incredible free flowing forms that allowed for that elegant and gentle movement with a softness one could not refuse.
- ENVY by Khanh – as evident from the original showing, the boldness and daring geometric cuts brought out an edgy yet lovely form fitting and flattering choice, which has to be a staple in everyone’s closet…
- EYE Thread – full of styling and balance, their designs fit so naturally the presentation was complete
- Italia Rocks Couture –burst in with such an example of precious majestic silhouetted glamour that whisked one away to another land where princesses only live
- JHaus – evolved texture to a new level and made practical inspirational and stunning with the range of style from short to gown, nothing short of spectacular
- Living Dreams – nothing can replace a well-dressed man but one that can live the dream too, swoon as its too good to be true
- Ofra Style – is setting a trend in bringing the house down with more colorful flow and comfortable lines that you could wear everywhere, why wouldn’t you have a design or two
- Paulie Gibson – there was a mystic darkness that was shown through these contrasting pattern and color designs which offered an exotic appeal, definitely excitable
- Samantha Patterson – complementary color matching and sensible textures present these designs to be attractive and swanky
- Sew Twisted Designs – the boldness and the classic mix created a stunning sultry and sexy arrangement
- Shawl Dawls – with the Dawls in the house the options are endless and the breezy styles showed a more simple but provocative look that could make you melt in a good way
- Suzanne Lay – demonstrated a high class uptown look and with the color contrast exuded classy confidence which was amazing.
|Living the Dream|
|Sew Twisted Designs|